Below is a spreadsheet of every person on the team that evening and their role. We have a few requests of you before the event:
1. Please review the Maison Albion brochure, so you are familiar with our venue, our brand, and what we offer.
2. Please review the itinerary so you understand the flow of the evening.
3. Please review this virtual tour of our venue, so you are comfortable speaking about the different rooms and spaces.
4. Please make sure that the elements of your costume that you are responsible for (black shows, black pants, white collared shirt) are ready and pressed before the big day.
5. Please familiarize yourself with The Gilded Age. This is a great video for an overview of the time period.
When you arrive on December 10th, please park in our parking lot as far away in the lot as you can. This will allow our valets to be able to park guest cars closer to the mansion.
Please arrive by 5:30pm, and go to the Ballroom. We will be providing dinner for you before the event, so that the catered food can be reserved to our guests. Guests will arrive by 7:00pm, so everyone will need to be in their "posts" by 6:30pm.
We are so excited for this amazing event, you are such an integral part to creating the magic at Maison, thank you!!
If you have any questions, please contact Hilary at 585.813.2690